Alarms versus Timers:
In Ultimate Driving Mode, alarms will interrupt you and make noise even if your phone has its screen off and is in silent mode. When a timer expires, it appears as a notification in your notification area. You can configure the sound and vibrate patterns for alarms and timers in Ultimate Driving Mode's settings area.
Ultimate Driving Mode does not support repeating alarms. Use the app for one-time alarms only.
Trigger Phrase: For these, say your Alexa trigger phrase first ("Hello Alexa" by default).
Setting up Alarms:
- "Set an alarm for [tomorrow at 8 AM]."
- "Set an alarm for [3 hours] from now."
Checking Alarm status:
- "What time is my alarm set for."
- "What alarms do I have for [tomorrow]."
Cancel an Alarm:
- "Cancel the alarm for [tomorrow at 8 AM]."
Setting and Checking on Timers:
- "Set a timer for [5 minutes]."
- "Set the timer for [5:30 PM]."
- "How much time is left on my timer?"